Thursday, March 6, 2014

Every Struggle Will Bring Success Part 2, by Waresa

So I had to ask the school president about the prayer place. Then, he would talk to the student council and ask our principal. I kept asking him "Did the principal say "yes"? How was the meeting? When can we start praying?" I had to remind him so many times. And finally he talked about the Muslim Prayer Place to the Student Council. But to my surprise, the vice president said she opposed to the idea. I was outraged! Everyone in the student council said "yes" except her. But later on we cleared things out and she told me she didn't oppose, she thought it would be impossible. And after many days, the school president told the principal, and the principal said he wasn't sure...
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment