Thursday, March 6, 2014

Every Struggle will Bring Success Part 1, by Waresa

If you want something, you have to try. You cant just sit there.
My middle school had no prayer place. I always wanted a place for all Muslims to come together and pray Zuhr in lunchtime. Because it's important to pray on time and you would  remember Allah at school. We must always remember Allah; at school, home, etc. Also, you would have less worry to pray when you got home. Sometimes at lunch, i would go with my friends to my Spanish teacher. She would let us eat in her room and chat with her. Slowly, by slowly, I knew more about her and learned that she was a really nice teacher.
One day, I decided that i should speak up. i would tell her about having a Muslim prayer place in our school. At first, she didn't seem so sure; but i didnt give up quickly. Since i brought up the subject I had to accomplish my goal. Finally she agreed, and she said she would let us use her room to pray. But i had to convince the school president...
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment