Thursday, December 11, 2014

Zina, Sanzida Love

You are nothing but a test.
You come in a beautiful way.
Leave me restless.
Not in any decent way.
Oh you are a test!

To test my piety in the eyes
of my creator.
To see for how long,
How long I will refrain
or will i give in
and take all the
sinful pleasures .

You are nothing but a test.
Oh you leave me restless
with all the wrong moves
in all the wrong ways.
Just like the rest
of the duniya
boy you are a test.

I better watch myself and my heart
before i slip for you
and get on that wrong track
that track that takes you away from your chances
The chances of getting in jannah
Leaves you restless in duniya
as you ponder and wonder over the
rules and regulations.

You are the ultimate doom to my room
filled with peace.
I hope to suffer in other ways
but man one thing i don't hope for
is for me to die in your arms
or in any other way that
got you all involved with me
in all them wrong ways.
boy you are nothing but a test
and i shall refrain till my last breath!

~Zina~
-SLove

No comments:

Post a Comment